Location: Fredericia South Denmark
Category: Executive management
Industry: Public Safety
Job type: Full-time
Job contentLocal Unit & Position Description
DNV Business Assurance is a leading provider of Management System Certification. For our unit in Denmark we are seeking a strong manager for our team of highly skilled non-food auditors covering certification schemes such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001, etc.
As line manager for our auditors you are placed in a key position close to our deliveries and the customers. The key to success in the role is to ensure that customers are satisfied and that DNV Business Assurance Denmark is a challenging, developing and a good place to work as an auditor.
You will be part of the Danish management team characterized by a strong cross functional collaboration and and high level of trust. The Resource Manager reports to the Country Manager
Furthermore, you will actively promote, support and facilitate the fulfilment of DNV Purpose, Vision and Values and foster a culture of cooperation. You will develop and maintain DNV culture and reach business goals through professional and consistent operations deliveries.
The major areas of accountability / responsibility are
- Responsibility for the quality of the delivery by the auditors;
- Member of Business Assurance Denmark’s Management Team;
- Line management of the assigned auditors:
- Plans and follows up the competence development and evaluation of the auditors;
- Follow up conversations with the individuals in an appropriate frequency;
- Employee development conversations and performance evaluations;
- People engagement actions;
- Responsible to approve time sheets and travel expenses;
- Ensure that Auditors use DNV’s auditing tools and follows the company procedures;
- Auditor monitoring.
- Higher education Bachelor / Masters;
- A thorough understanding of the certification business;
- A strong understanding of certification customers needs;
- Experience with auditing of Management Systems;
- Line management experience a strong advantage.
- Self-driven and service minded with the customer in focus;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- High personal integrity;
- Solution oriented mind-set combined with a pragmatic approach;
- Takes keen interest in driving change wherever required;
- Strong software skills (Excel, and PowerPoint);
- Fluent in Danish and English (English is the coorporate language at DNV);
- Committed to DNV’s leadership expectations.
- Working in a dynamic team with a varied and challenging field of duties;
- Great potential for knowledge transfer by experienced engineers in a wide range of fields;
- Flexible place of work;
- Flexible working hours;
- Wide range of opportunities for individual further education, training and advancement;
- The opportunity to actively shape the energy transition.
For further information, please contact : Jesper Schultz, Area Manager, Denmark on +45 21912588
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are one of the world’s leading certification, assurance and risk management providers. Whether certifying a company’s management system or products, providing training, or assessing supply chains, and digital assets, we enable customers and stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence. We are committed to support our customers to transition and realize their long-term strategic goals sustainably, and collectively contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 16-04-2023🌏 Vejle, South Denmark
⏰ 26-04-2023🌏 Ribe, South Denmark
⏰ 23-04-2023🌏 Esbjerg, South Denmark
⏰ 23-04-2023🌏 Esbjerg, South Denmark
⏰ 22-04-2023🌏 Fredericia, South Denmark
⏰ 14-04-2023🌏 Varde, South Denmark
⏰ 20-04-2023🌏 Esbjerg, South Denmark
⏰ 12-04-2023🌏 Aabenraa, South Denmark
⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Vejle, South Denmark
⏰ 11-04-2023🌏 South Denmark