Lead Product Manager - Ecosystem Platform & Marketplace
Location: South Denmark Odense
Category: High Technology
Industry: Automation Machinery Manufacturing
Job type: Full-time
Job contentUniversal Robots is revolutionizing the way humans work with robots. We have carved a whole new market in the world of robotics, the Collaborative Robots – aka Cobots – market and we need amazing people to help us nurturing it.
In a world in which many believe humans are destined to be replaced by robots, we beg to differ: humans and robots can and should work together, for only then they’ll be able to reach peaks that neither a human nor a robot alone can aspire to. Universal Robots was born to bring that vision to life and today we are creators, leaders and drivers of a market destined to change the world of industrial automation. Do you want to write the next chapters of this world-changing story with us? Then read on…
We’re looking for Product Manager for our ecosystem platform and marketplace – in short, for what we call “UR+”. On UR+, our customers can find over 350 certified kits, components, grippers, and software, all seamlessly integrating with our cobots and create a solution tailored around their needs. Think about when you buy a smartphone and you also need to choose the accessories to go with it.
We aspire to turn UR+ into the leading platform for all your collaborative robot needs, connecting people who need to solve automation problems with all the tools necessary to create the perfect solution. You, as the Lead Product Manager for UR+, need to show us the way to that goal. You are a strategist who enjoys spending time in market and that will translate the company’s high-level vision into a UR+ story, taking us where no one has ever dared.
- Own the wholistic view and strategy for our UR+ Platform that enables our customers to connect with UR, our UR+ producers & partners that enables no friction robot integration, bolstering the adoption of UR Cobots
- Build new formats and experiences the exceed customer expectations
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, applications, product insights and our business partners
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into powerful user stories that create smart requirements for our products, applications, and solutions
- Manage the product strategy and requirements throughout the project and product lifecycle
- Develop a forward-looking, multi-year roadmap for our hardware products to illustrate our product vision
- Own and drive all aspects of the complete product lifecycle management including stakeholder engagement/management, product ideation, definition, prioritization, overseeing development and launch, and contribute to ongoing strategic roadmap management
- Act as primary product communicator and link between key stakeholders and teams, ensuring there is buy in from stakeholders on all major hardware decisions and clear and timely instruction on deliverable execution
- Provide product ownership and work closely with engineering and program management throughout the product development process; be a constant advocate for the customer, provide continuous guidance for project teams, and lead tradeoff negotiation and prioritization discussions
We expect our future colleague in this role to come with 7+ years of product management industry experience, ideally in web, e-commerce, platform, or SaaS environments. It’s key that you are tech savvy and passionate about building platform products that enable customer satisfaction, and that you have excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- You have 7+ years’ experience building consumer-facing products or expertise in web platform development
- You have built B2B or B2C platform products or web communities
- Experience with best practice agile scrum development and lean startup principles
- You are comfortable facilitating planning and decision-making across several teams, including partners, and know how to encourage and empower teams to get things done.
- You care deeply about the user experience and have extensive knowledge in design principals, UX, quantitative and qualitative research
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle and driving successful business outcomes
- Metrics-driven: track record of leveraging strong analytical and quantitative skills and data to make assumptions and drive decisions
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communications across technical and non-technical stakeholders; must be comfortable being a public speaker in front of large, senior groups
- A degree in engineering, computer science or other technical discipline; MBA is a plus
- Bonus points if you have built advertising products or consumer platform products
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 13-04-2023🌏 Billund, South Denmark
⏰ 12-04-2023🌏 Odense, South Denmark
⏰ 17-04-2023🌏 Esbjerg, South Denmark
⏰ 22-04-2023🌏 Billund, South Denmark
⏰ 12-04-2023🌏 Odense, South Denmark
⏰ 23-04-2023🌏 Odense, South Denmark
⏰ 30-04-2023🌏 Vejle, South Denmark
⏰ 26-04-2023🌏 Kolding, South Denmark
⏰ 20-04-2023🌏 Kolding, South Denmark
⏰ 28-04-2023🌏 Esbjerg, South Denmark